Chad P. Collins, DMD
Meet Dr. Collins
Chad P. Collins, DMD was born in Seattle, Washington in 1974. He has called the Northwest home since 1982, after living in Dallas, Texas and Germany for brief periods of time. In 1996 he graduated from the University of Washington with a Bachelor of science in Zoology. He graduated at the top of his class from Temple University in 2000 with a Doctorate of Medical Dentistry. Dr. Collins completed his oral and maxillofacial surgery residency at the University of Washington on June 30, 2004. He started private practice in Spokane, Washington in July of 2004.
Dr. Collins is married to his lovely wife Ronni who he met at Gonzaga Preparatory High school. They have 2 teenage boys, Bailey and Carter. Dr. Collins enjoys spending time with his family, snow skiing, golfing, and running. Dr. Collins completed the Coeur d’Alene, Idaho Ironman in June 2009 and has completed 8 marathons.
Dr. Collins is trained in contemporary broad scope oral and maxillofacial surgery. His special interests include dental implants and minimally invasive wisdom tooth removal. Dr. Collins has presented his TMJ and trauma research at the national oral and maxillofacial surgery conference, and remains current in all aspects of his profession. Dr. Collins has published numerous articles in the oral and maxillofacial surgery literature on trauma, TMJ, sleep apnea, implants and anesthesia emergencies. Dr Collins is a board certified Diplomate of the American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Fellow of the American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons. Dr. Collins is also a Diplomate of the National Dental Board of Anesthesiology. Dr. Collins is active within the local dental community and was the Spokane District Dental Society President 2011-2012.
Dr. Collins’ memberships and honors include:
- Fellow of the American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Diplomate of the National Dental Board of Anesthesiology.
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Spokane District Dental Society Member
- Sacred Heart Medical Center and Deaconess Medical Center staff
- Western Regional dental board certified
- Stomatognathic Honor society, Temple University
- Dean’s list of outstanding dental academic achievement 4 years
- American Academy of Orofacial Pain Award, Temple University
- Outstanding Pediatric Dentist Award, Temple University
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon national dental honor society
- Order of Omega Honor Society